Garden furniture Ireland aims to be the top producer and seller of high quality and standardized garden furniture sets. It is very much known to deliver the outdoor garden furniture which are suitable for Irish weather. The Garden Furniture Ireland’s outdoor garden furniture are primarily designed by Nova. They have variegated designs which suit everyone’s taste. Apart from the fact that the ranges of outdoor garden furniture’s designs are very much of stylish ones, they too can offer you the comfort and relaxation in the best way possible. In terms of durability and hard weariness of the Garden furniture Ireland products, they are long lasting since it is made out of high quality materials.
This Garden furniture Ireland acquires the widest exhibition of Nova Cast Aluminum garden furniture and a large set of Wicker garden furniture ranges in the country of Ireland.
The Garden Furniture Irelands’ outdoor garden furniture display can be found in Blancherdstown, though there is still another garden furniture show room at County Wicklow.
For detailed instructions, you may do these things below:
- First, enter into your GPS, (with co-ordinates: 53.112742, - 6.089838)
- Go to M50 and drive towards south location, to Wicklow
- Go to M11 (M11 comes together with N11)
- Around 15 minutes of driving onto N11, you can pass a small garden centre which lets you pass by the Glen of the downs and the sugar loaf and the Topaz garage as well
- You can then see the Exit 11 but don’t take the Exit 11, just continue driving through this by about 200 metres long; it will take you to see the footbridge where you get off the N11
- Take a precise left turn leading you to the Kilquade / National Garden Exhibition Centre
- Just continue to drive through for about 5 minutes, and you will then reach the Garden Furniture
- When you come in through the gates, we are the FIRST company you can encounter
The Garden Furniture Ireland has these guidelines:
- Third parties are not given any information
- Any data or any other information submitted will be replied with significant information lest stated
- Removal from any newsletters that the company had requested ix very much possible
- Any suggestions or comments from you are acceptable
- All the information are secured here in Garden Furniture Ireland
- You may send an E-mail information @ gardenfurnitureireland.com or you may call at our office for any comments, suggestions, or queries.
PAYMENT AND BILLING
- The Garden Furniture Ireland secures every payment you send.
- The following are the methods of payment we consider to have transaction with: Paypal, or in Bank draft or even Moneybookers.
- Payment is done before the products are delivered and it should be discussed with our sales team.
- Upon picking up the purchased goods from the store, identification and the card used to pay is a necessity.
- We are going to contact you if in case the product you would want to buy is out of stock or if it can get to be delayed.
- Then, the payment or refund is needed of the sum is given in error.
- For the delivery protocol, Garden Furniture Ireland’s payment is kept to the minimum cost as possible.
- Additional charges are imposed to the delivery of products to far places or difficult to access areas, that would be charged as special delivery.
- We should be notified if that’s the case and it should be done prior to the delivery so it can be arranged well.
- The standard charge for every item to be delivered is 60 euro since we are really trying our best to do the cap delivery even if it takes the cost on ourselves.